- free accommodation worldwide|
- meet friendly people
- no cost at all
- intercultural understanding
- no obligations
- safety features
This is how you can get in touch with The Hospitality Club:
Online Support You can usually find members and volunteers in the
Chat Room and ask them any questions you might have. Most of us are quite friendly...:-) If no one is online, you can try to invite an ICQ volunteer to the chat room.
- email The easiest way to contact the HC team is with a simple email to email@example.com Since we are all volunteers, answering times might vary, but generally we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Snail Mail If you would like to contact us through normal mail, maybe to send a Christmas present or other things, please use the following address:
The Hospitality Club
- Telephone If you would like to talk to us on the phone to see if we really exist, please send a short email beforehand, and we will tell you how you can call us at that moment. Since The Hospitality Club is a volunteer based organization, we don't have an office, and it would not make sense to put personal telephone numbers here. But you will be able to call.